Covid-19 – Safe Pickup, Drop Off & Inspection Procedure.
In these uncertain and ever changing times, we all have a part to play in the defence of Covid-19.
Pick Up & Drop Off Procedure
In order to keep our customers and workers safe in this environment, we have developed and implemented the following procedures to reduce the risk of exposure to, contracting or spreading COVID-19. This procedure document utilizes Government guidelines and in particular general safety measures to control the spread of COVID-19 as identified by Safe Work Australia.
- All persons on site must sign a register to facilitate contact tracing.
- Pick-ups will be scheduled so that there is only one pick up at any one time. This will eliminate customer contact with other customers.
- Hand sanitiser is available on-site, and customers will be required to apply hand sanitiser on arrival and prior to entering a caravan.
- Please maintain good hygiene practices by:
avoiding shaking hands;
sneezing/coughing into a tissue or your elbow area. Do not cough into your hands;
avoiding touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth.
- Please wash your hands before entering the premises.
- Apply Hand sanitiser upon entering the premises.
- Please note: there is no access to toilet facilities on-site.
- Please limit the number of people you bring with you when picking up a caravan, to two members of the same household. If this is not possible, please understand that only two people (and our staff member) will be allowed in the caravan at any one time during pick up. This will enable our staff to keep to the 1.5m (approximately 2 arm lengths) social distancing rule.
- Customers are required to maintain social distancing protocols of 1.5m (approximately 2 arm lengths) during the pick-up. This includes when inside a caravan.
- We will need to see and take a copy of your ID documents/ cards. We will not need to touch them. We will ask you to put them on the table for us to photograph (both sides)
- The Brake Controller installation process requires that we enter your vehicle. We will use Hand sanitiser and/or disposable gloves for this process. A surface disinfectant and paper towel will be available for your use if you require. Please ask for this.
- We strongly recommend you install the CovidSafe App as the nature of holiday travel will bring you in contact with people you would not usually have any interaction with.
- Customers must self-assess their health prior to pick-up or inspection. Anyone who is unwell in the days leading up to your pick-up, should not attend for pick-up. Please notify us and arrange for someone else to attend to pick-up the caravan. If this is not possible, please discuss other options with us.
- Customers must self-assess their health prior to drop off. Anyone who is unwell in the days leading up to your drop off, should not attend for drop off. We ask that you notify us if you are unwell during the time you are away in one of our caravans.
Changes To Our Caravan Cleaning Process
We have always prided ourselves on the cleanliness of our caravans, and these current circumstances are no different. We have changed some of the products that we clean with to ensure we meet the new cleaning guidelines. All high touch areas have been identified for cleaning and disinfecting as recommended. Our caravans are thoroughly cleaned between hires, as always.
Staying Safe On The Road
Whilst you are on the road we ask that you help us continue the fight against Covid-19 by maintaining healthy habits. All of our caravans have on-board hot water and detergent, so you can continue to wash your hands regularly; and your cutlery, crockery and kitchen utensils and cookware, are able to be cleaned effectively so as to not be a source of Covid-19 contamination.